The management of the newly-established Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) Limited, has, in a memo, asked its staff to re-apply for their jobs.
The recruitment exercise commences on Wednesday, 29 August 2018.
Management said a link to the recruitment portal would be sent to the staff via email and those interested are required to submit their details and CV through the recruitment portal.
The memo stated that to enable a staff to successfully apply for a role in CBG, they need to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All applicants must log in with their staff ID numbers with the exception of applicants from the erstwhile uniBank Ghana Limited, who can only log in to the portal with their staff account numbers.
2. The recruitment portal will remain active from Wednesday, 29 August to Monday, 3 September 2018
3. Kindly ensure that the following information is made available; your bio-data, educational and professional qualifications and details of your employment history before logging into the recruitment portal.
4. For staff who do not have direct access to the bank’s computers, kindly seek the assistance of your line manager to input your details and upload your CV.
5. Line managers should also contact their staff on maternity leave to either go to the nearest branch or location to send their application.
6. In addition, you’ll also be required to submit your CV either in word or pdf format. The size of your CV should not exceed 2MB.
Finally, the submission of your details on the recruitment portal does not mean a confirmation of position. If you are shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process, you will be required to take placement assessment(s).
CBG was formed when the Bank of Ghana recently fused uniBank together with Sovereign Bank, The Royal Bank, The Beige Bank and The Construction Bank.
Some 1,700 staff of the bank are expected to be laid off.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.