1. Why FONKAR hates this GAME.
2. FONKAR yet to play its best GAME. – Coach
3. 10 great FONKAR GAMEs – TV
4. Why FONKAR must win this GAME
5. FONKAR’s GAME of chance
6. FONKAR, raise your GAME! - Supporters urge
7. Is FONKAR fair GAME?
8. 10 GAMEs FONKAR hates
9. How losing one GAME may relegate FONKAR
10. A GAME FONKAR lover
11. GAMEs are silly. FONKAR means business!
12. “FONKAR, it’s just a GAME!” – DCE
13. STATISTIC: FONKAR always wins its home GAMEs. – Inhouse Research Team
14. “We’ll win this GAME fairly.” Team FONKAR
15. FONKAR’s already won the GAME! – Footsoldiers Insist
16. A friendly GAME FONKAR need not play
17. FONKAR ’s Poorest home GAMEs - TV
18. FONKAR’s GAME plan is secret
19. Bad GAMEs FONKAR avoids
20. FONKAR. “Our GAME isn’t over!”
21. “Some GAMEs are dangerous.” - FONKAR spokesman
22. What GAME is FONKAR playing at?
23. Easy GAME for FONKAR
24. To win, FONKAR has to play its best GAME
25. FONKAR puts up a GAME fight
26. A GAME FONKAR must win
27. FONKAR, after this GAME what next?
28. “We love this GAME!” FONKAR declares
29. Will FONKAR get a fair Referee for its final GAME?
30. “This GAME isn’t fair!” FONKAR fumes.
31. Is it GAME over for FONKAR?
32. We can’t lose this GAME - FONKAR Captain
33. A GAME beyond FONKAR’s reach? - Editorial
34. FONKAR to knock out its GAME opponent?- Coach
35. The ugly side of FONKAR’s GAME
36. FONKAR will win if the GAME is fair – Team Manager
37. “Its GAME on!” - FONKAR declares
38. Guess FONKAR’s prize if it wins this GAME?
39. FONKAR is exceptionally good at this GAME
40. What price FONKAR, for winning this GAME?
Which is your favourite? Which is true? Which is likely to happen? What are the stakes? Add your caption.
For me, it’s all just good fun. Really!
Source: Johnny Blukoo-Allotey, Accra, Ghana.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|