Bezos prefers to look on the bright side of things however.
'Twenty years ago, I was driving the packages to the post office myself and hoping we might one day afford a forklift. This year, we pass 100 billion dollars in annual sales and serve 300 million customers. And still, measured by the dynamism we see everywhere in the marketplace and by the ever-expanding opportunities we see to invent on behalf of customers, it feels every bit like day one.'
See the top ten richest men below.
Billionaire Net Worth (billions) Company/ source Country
1. Bill Gates $76.2 Microsoft United States
2. Amancio Ortega $68.4 Zara Spain
3. Warren Buffett $59.8 Berkshire Hathaway United States
4. Carlos Slim Helu $49.6 Telecoms Mexico
5. Jeff Bezos $49.2 Amazon.com United States
6. Mark Zuckerberg $47.9 Facebook United States
7. Larry Ellison $44.1 Oracle United States
8. Charles Koch $39.7 Diversified United States
9. David Koch $39.7 Diversified United States
10. Larry Page $37.5 Google United States
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|