A Vietnamese man caused his house to go up in flames while attempting to get rid of a rat with a lighter and some gasoline. He told the police that the rat had been driving him crazy so when he finally caught it on Thursday, February 25, he decided to punish it by setting it on fire.
On Friday, he poured gasoline on the rat and set it on fire. The burning rat reportedly ran and hid under his car which was parked inside the house.
The car caught fire and soon the whole house was engulfed in flames.The house was completely burnt down by the time firefighters arrived.
Although no one was hurt, Police said the damage has been estimated at billons of dong.
Source: Thanh Nien News
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|