NSS INVITES USER AGENCY REQUESTS FOR PROSPECTIVE NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONNEL FOR THE 2022 / 2023 SERVICE YEAR
1. The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has begun the processes for the deployment of prospective national service personnel to various sectors across the country.
2. In view of this, the NSS Management hereby announces for the information of the general public that the Scheme has started receiving requests from user agencies for service personnel to be posted to their organizations.
3. The Scheme, as mandated by the Act of Parliament, deploys graduates from accredited tertiary institutions to support the development efforts of both the public and private sectors as part of their civic responsibilities to the State.
4. Cognizant of the manpower shortfalls of most private sector entities, the NSS Management encourages private organizations that require the services of our national service personnel to augment their human resource needs to take advantage of this window.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, the Scheme invites private corporate organizations, Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs), Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), educational institutions, hospitals, security agencies and all those interested in hosting service personnel in the 2022 / 2023 service year to put in formal requests to the Scheme.
6. The requests must be submitted on official letterheads with official addresses, emails, phone numbers and locations of the organizations.
7. User agencies are to indicate the number of service personnel required and specify the desired academic/professional qualifications.
8. User agencies that have any special needs are advised to contact the NSS Secretariat for discussions on their requests.
9. The Management of NSS urges all user agencies to submit their requests to the National Service Scheme before FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2022.
10. The NSS Management expresses gratitude to all of our user organizations that have helped our young people throughout the years to make meaningful contributions to national development.
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE AFFAIRS, NSS
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|