Got 10 minutes? Then you have enough time to work this workout into your routine. These six simple moves can put you on your way toward a tinier tummy. So what are you waiting for?
1. Start in a push-up position, hands flat on the floor and below your shoulders, legs extended behind you. Your body should be straight.
2. Bend your right leg and bring it in toward your chest, then straighten it and return to starting position. Repeat with your left leg. Alternating legs, slowly do as many as you can for 60 seconds, making sure to keep your hips and butt low.
WORKS: LOWER ABS, WAIST
1. Lie on your back and sit up on your elbows. Place your hands under your hips to support your lower back. Lift your legs off the floor as you bend your right knee and straighten the left. Your body should form a wide V.
2. Keeping your right knee bent, lower both of your legs a few inches and then lift back up. (The farther down you go, the more challenging it will be.) Slowly do as many as you can for 30 seconds, then bend your left knee, straighten your right leg and repeat.
Side Squat Reach
WORKS: ABS, WAIST, SHOULDERS, BACK, THIGHS
1. Step out into a wide squat with your feet turned out and your knees bent. (Make sure that your knees don't go over your toes.) Keep your upper body straight up as you raise your right arm and reach over to your left side.
2. Bring your arm back down as you reach over to your right with your left arm. Repeat this side-to-side motion for 60 seconds.
WORKS: ABS, SHOULDERS, THIGHS
1. Stand with your legs about a foot apart. Lift your arms out to your sides and bend them at the elbows so that your fists are next to your ears.
2. Lift your left knee to right elbow as you twist your torso. Return to position 1. Repeat for 30 seconds, then switch sides and repeat.
Side Hip Drop WORKS: WAIST, BACK, HIPS, SHOULDERS
Side Hip Drop
1. Lean on your left elbow with your body, right arm raised. (Your elbow should be directly below your shoulder.) Extend your right (top) leg as you lift your body and bend your left leg behind you, keeping it on the ground.
2. Lower your hips a few inches, then lift back up. Slowly do as many small dips as you can for 30 seconds, then switch over to your right side and repeat.
Arrow Arm Crunch
WORKS: ABS, WAIST
1. Start on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Focus on using your abs to lift your upper body off the floor as you straighten your arms and bring your hands together (like an arrow pointing to the center of your legs).
2. Reach to the left side, then back to the center, then to the right side and back to the center. Repeat for 30 seconds, rest, then do another 30-second set.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|