A video shared online has captured moment a gas explosion occurred while a UNIZIK student was on Facebook live.
The incident which led to the death of a female student, occurred at El-Shaddai lodge while an occupant of one of the rooms was reportedly making popcorn on Tuesday October 5. In the Facebook live video, the student was gushing over her natural hair when the gas exploded.
View this post on Instagram
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|