A second-year student of the Kumasi Secondary Technical School has been electrocuted to death.
The student, whose name has not been disclosed, met his untimely death when he attempted to scale over the school wall which had an electrified razor wire mounted on it.
School authorities have denied electrifying the wire and suspect an illegal connection by shop owners behind the school’s walls may have powered the wire.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|