The family of Minister Danny Nettey is sincerely touched by the outpouring of love, support and prayers since the sad and sudden departure of Danny on Friday, 15th July 2016.
The following are the funeral arrangements:
– Friday, 2 September, 2016 – Laying in state with Tribute Gospel Concert at the forecourt of the State House from 4:00p.m. – 9:30p.m.
– Saturday, 3 September, 2016 – Funeral service at the forecourt of the State House as follows:
· Pre-burial and filing past – 7:00a.m. – 9:00a.m.
· Burial service – 9:00a.m.
· Burial – Osu Cemetery
· Final funeral rites – Forecourt of the State House immediately following the burial
“We are just so overwhelmed by the reaction, both locally and internationally, to our beloved Danny’s death and we are most grateful to everybody,” says Mr. Dan Clottey, Danny’s uncle and spokesperson for the family.
“One thing is clear –that Danny was on a mission for His Maker who, in His wisdom, has called him home peacefully. ‘In all things we give thanks,’” Mr. Clottey added.
Tributes can be sent:
a) By email to: [email protected]
b) Text or watsapp, with your name to +233553385886
MR. JOHN JEFFERY NETTEY
FOR: HEAD OF FAMILY
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|